Friday, November 27, 2009

Roasted Carrots Tossed in Dill

When I was in Columbia last week, I was invited to an early Thanksgiving dinner (which was unfortunately canceled...bummer). Anywho, I'd already peeled 4 pounds of carrots when I found out dinner was off, so you'd better believe I proceeded to roast the hell out of my carrots and toss them with dill once they were nice and caramelized.
Roasted Carrots Tossed in Dill
4 lbs carrots, peeled
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons minced fresh dill


Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut carrots diagonally in 3/4-1 inch-thick slices. Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a sheet pan in 1 layer and roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until brown and tender. Toss carrots with dill , season to taste, serve and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment